Practical Information for International Guests
We hope that you will experience a memorable time while you are visiting Iran during the event. You may find the following information useful for your stay:
- In winter time, the average temperature is 4and January is going to be the coolest month therefore, we recommend you to bring appropriate warm clothes with you.
- Women participated in the public places are required to wear Hijab (Hair covering), and use of appropriate clothing likeovercoat andlong skirts. For more informationplease visitthe following website:
- For men, short pants or extreme short sleeve and tight shirts are not allowed.
- Wearing tie is fine for the international guests, although the officials are not allowed to use it.
- It is not possible to use the international credit cards here. Please bring some cash with you if you are interested to buy souvenirs (US dollar or Euro). We can help you to change it to our national currency (Iranian Rials).
- If you use a special diet, please let us know, so that we will try to consider it while you are here.
- Alcohol is banned in Iran, but you can try nonalcoholic bear.
About Tehran and Special Events
- For further information about Tehran please visitthe following website:http://wikitravel.org/en/Tehran